Sr. Video Producer for Whitetail Properties
COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHER AND FILMMAKER TIM JACKSON HAS OVER 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN CREATING IMAGES THAT WORK. HIS PHOTOGRAPHY WORK HAS APPEARED IN NUMEROUS PUBLICATIONS OVER THE LAST THREE DECADES, INCLUDING ROLLING STONE, PEOPLE MAGAZINE AND SPORTS ILLUSTRATED. HE DID A RUN AS A PHOTO EDITOR FOR SKI MAGAZINE AND WORKED AS A RINGSIDE PHOTOGRAPHER FOR THE WWE. In 2012, HE WAS THE DIRECTOR AND CHIEF CINEMATOGRAPHER FOR A FEATURE-LENGTH DOCUMENTARY ON HIGH SCHOOL WRESTLING IN IOWA. WIREIMAGE AND GETTY IMAGES REPRESENT TIM’S IMAGES WORLDWIDE. HE HOLDS A MFA IN FILM PRODUCTION AND A BA IN PHOTOGRAPHY.
- Editing: Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut 7, Avid Media Composer
- Sound Mixing: ProTools, Adobe Audition, Soundtrack, Logic
- Graphics: Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Photoshop, Aperture
- Still Camera: Nikon, Canon, Mamiya, Hasselblad
- Film/Video Camera: Sony, Nikon, Canon, GoPro, Osmo 4k, Arri SR (16mm), Bolex
- Aerial: DJI Phantom 4 (4k)
- Strobe Lighting: Speedotron, Elinchrome, Hensel, Alien
- Film Lighting: Arri, Kino, Arri HMI
- Sound Recording: Sound Devices, Zoom, Fostex, Rode, Sennheiser Wireless
- Drone: FAA Part 107 Licensed and Insured
- Senior Video Producer for Whitetail Properties Real Estate
- Independent still photographer for 15 years, based out of Boulder, CO and Nashville, TN.
- Photo Editor at SKI Magazine.
- Contract Photographer for WWE (pro wrestling).
- Published in Rolling Stone, People, SPIN, Inc. Magazine, SKI Magazine & Sports Illustrated.
- Photography represented by Getty Images since 2001.
- Advertising & editorial photography of 42 cheerleading national-level competitions over 11 years.
- BA in Photography (Southern Illinois University 1991)
- MFA in Film (Ohio University 2013)
- Directed & shot feature-length documentary film for thesis.
- Short film supporting the Olympic Wrestling movement received over 550,000 views.